swupdate-ipc sends a specific command to SWUpdate. The following commands are enabled:
send a new aes key to SWUpdate
sends a range of versions that can be accepted.
return status of the connection to Hawkbit.
send data to the Hawkbit Server. A typical use case is acknowledgement for activation by an application or operator after a new software has been installed. The tool can forward the result for the activation to the hawkBit server.
send a restart command after a network update
swupdate-ipc <cmd> [option]
Where cmd is one of the listed above.
- aes <key> <ivt>
- AES key to be used for decryption
- setversion <min> <max> <current>
- configure the accepted range of versions
- configuration for Hawkbit Module
|-p||allows one to set the polling time (in seconds)|
|-e||enable suricatta mode|
|-d||disable suricatta mode|
- swupdate-sendtohawkbit <action id> <status> <finished> <execution> <detail 1> <detail 2> ..
- Send Acknolwedge to Hawkbit server after an update if SWUpdate is set to wait for.
- Used with SWU handler, allow to perform a network restart
|-r||optionally reboot the target after a successful update|
|-w||waits for a SWUpdate connection instead of exit with error|
|-s <path>||path to progress IPC socket|